Welcome New Hampshire Culinary Institute Graduates!
For graduates who wish to continue their postsecondary education with New England Culinary Institute, our two schools are working together to make your educational transition simple. The following are some of the benefits New Hampshire Culinary Institute graduates can expect if they would like to pursue an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry Arts, or Food and Beverage Business Management. This agreement is available to graduates of New Hampshire Culinary Institute who enroll at NECI within one year of graduation.
As part of this agreement, NECI agrees to:
- Waive the application fee for students.
- Evaluate student applications in a timely manner and grant acceptance to students who:
- Receive a program lead instructor's letter of recommendation for outstanding performance
- Earn a minimum 3.0 GPA in their technical program of studies
- Earn a minimum 2.0 GPA on their overall transcript
- For students applying for a BA degree, NECI will grant full credit transfer for the AS degree earned in Culinary Arts at NHCI.
- Students accepted under this agreement are eligible for a $4,000 scholarship ($1,000 scholarship each academic year) if they enroll in a start term within one year of high school graduation. The scholarship may be combined with other scholarships and offers of financial aid, but may not exceed half of the total cost of tuition.
- Renew scholarship annually for up to four consecutive years if the student remains continuously enrolled full time and demonstrates successful completion of each academic year.