For Returning Students
Please confirm your space! To do so, please complete the steps below to confirm your return to classes and your housing needs.
All students are required to respond so that your space will be reserved and you can be billed correctly.
We can't guarantee space in classes or in student housing if we don't hear from you.
We're here to help you with your transition back to campus! If you have any questions or need assistance, please email [email protected].
If you plan to return for the upcoming term, CLICK HERE NOW.
Housing, uniform and other required steps: Complete these steps prior to return to avoid lines at orientation.
- Fill out the form for your housing preference On Campus Housing | Off Campus Housing
- Order Your Uniforms
- Student Health Insurance Form
- Call or Email Financial Aid/Student Accounts. REQUIRED: All students must have a confirmed financial package prior to return. All students must contact:
- Complete your Externship Requirements—Goals, Supervisor Hours Verification, and all Moodle assignments. Contact career services to verify your status.
- Complete all prior academic work. You must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (that is, you must have completed 70% of your attempted credits, including externship) upon return to receive Financial Aid and be registered for classes, AND be 100% complete within 30 days of your return.
- Review the booklist for the upcoming term
- Review your orientation schedule - JANUARY 29, 2018 ORIENTATION SCHEDULE